“It is hard to be a woman. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl and work like a horse.”
Being a woman is indeed quite challenging. Amidst the daily hard life, most women tend to ignore their own health. However, this is a poorly thought and executed habit that often ends up badly. Our expert gynecologists and obstetricians always remind people to prioritize their own health first, before prioritizing their family or their career.
Some Illnesses Affects Women Exclusively
Due to several anatomical and biological factors, some illness affects only women, such as gynecological cancers, postpartum depression and some complications due to hormonal imbalance etc. Moreover, many illnesses are more prevalent among women, such as heart diseases, breast cancer, osteoporosis etc. In either way, it calls out for women to take extra care of themselves.
Enduring Symptoms Does ‘No Good’
Many women, particularly living in rural and semi-urban places often encounter some medical discomfort (often related to gynecological health), but sadly they keep enduring it, until the time, it becomes unbearable. The reasons are mostly due to some taboo or financial constraint. Our expert gynecologists and obstetrician encounter such cases regularly and they strictly advise against it. Taboo should have no place to interfere with one’s health and life also treating most conditions in its early stages are often quite affordable (as compared to later stages, which requires extensive treatment and surgery).
Always Remember – Timely Treatment Makes Huge Difference
No matter how complex any condition is, it is often possible to resolve it better, if they are treated on time. During the early stages, most medical conditions can be addressed effectively with mild treatment approaches. Things start to complicate when the condition left undiagnosed (and thereby untreated) for a prolonged period of time. Needless to say, the best way to ensure timely treatment is periodic screening.
At ILS Hospitals we thrive to offer every woman, a complete health care solution. Keeping this in mind, we have designed the Well Women Check Up package that offers the following screenings:
- Complete Haemogram with ESR
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- PAP smear
- Thyroid Profile
- Urine R/E
- USG Breast Screening for female below 40 yrs
- Chest X-Ray PA View
- USG Whole Abdomen screening
We understand that it is often difficult for many individuals to draw meaningful conclusions from the reports. Thus, we offer a Gynecologist Consultation with this package. Ensure a healthy life ahead by availing this health package.
Visit us today to book your package.
World health day is a rather special initiative of World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure health awareness in all over the world. Each year, this day is celebrated focusing on a unique theme. For 2018, the theme is Universal Health Coverage. Let’s understand it in details
The World is divided as per many classifications. The most noticeable is the boundaries that separate it in countries. Even though these nations compete with one another to stay in power, there are several aspects they must work together. Health is the most common goal of every civilization.
Each country tries their best to keep its citizens healthy and disease free. But it is crucial to ensure the entire population stays free of severe threats as we live in the era when correspondence between nations is a common thing. The health of any individual nation can be severely affected by the same in another country. The outbreak of Ebola virus in the year 2014 is a painful reminder on our inability to establish a quarantine.
The nature of illness can spread through an outbreak which can either be due to a pathogen or even due to certain environmental factors. Either way being contagious in nature makes it very easy to reach places beyond boundaries of a nation.
This World Health Day 2018, with the motto of Universal Health Coverage, aims to ensure detection, prevention, control and correction of diseases in the global scale. Aspects of studying or being employed in a foreign land is a very common thing, nowadays. Moreover, foreign travel is quite easy due to foreign policy and tourism initiatives.
People often marry and settle abroad as well. Thereby, it is important to eliminate severe threats from the entire face of Earth, because creating a quarantine is always not feasible due to the involvement of diplomacy and political agendas.
Together, the epidemic and outbreaks can be controlled in time, without causing many interruptions the trade and travel around the world. On this World Health Day, we, at ILS hospitals, contributes our health checkup facilities and treatment procedures to ensure the perfect health of as many people as possible. It is not possible for any singular agency to ensure global health. However, every initiative matters, because it fits in the big picture. As it says,
If you take care of small things, the big things will be taken care of itself.
Staying healthy all the time is more like a wish than reality. No matter how careful we are, we all fall into the trap of diseases at times. Surviving on spice-less, taste-less nutritious food is what we all have done at some point or the other in our lives. Unfortunately, some people need a lot more trips to hospitals than others for their treatment.
- Basic Health Check-up – As the name suggests, it covers the basic medical information, such as ECG, ABO and Rh grouping, random blood sugar, hemoglobin with ESR, chest X-ray, urine and serum profile.
- Child Health Check Up – It includes the screening required to ensure the sound health of the child. It includes blood sugar profile, urine and stool test, hemoglobin with ESR, ABO and Rh grouping.
- Well Women Check Up – It consists of all the tests mentioned in the basic package with a set of women-oriented tests, such as breast and abdomen USG, Pap smear, thyroid profile and also a consultation with the gynecologist.
- Care of Senior Citizen – As senior patients need extra care, this package has be designed for the elderly in our society. It comprises of all the tests of the basic package. In addition, it has cholesterol profile, USG abdomen and PAP/PSA for women/men respectively.
- Decoding Diabetes – By looking at the alarming statistics of diabetes in this era, this particular package is extremely helpful. It comprises of ECG, SGOT, SGPT, HBA1C, urea, fasting blood sugar, cholesterol, creatinine and bilirubin profile and albumin-creatinine ratio in urine.
- Silver Healthcare – As the name suggests, this package consists of a wide range of screening to ensure one stays in perfect health. Several of these tests are common as that of the basic package. The add on are TSH, EEG, liver function, lipid profile, uric acid, pulmonary function, and USG of abdomen.
- Gold Healthcare – Being an upgrade of the previous package, it consists of all the screenings of the same. In addition, it includes electrolytes and renal profile, along with USG for women and PAP/PSA for women/men respectively.
- Cardiac care – The number of people getting affected with some or the other cardiac ailments call out for this particular health package. It includes ECG, chest X-ray, EEG, TMT, lipid profile, blood sugar fasting and haemogram profile.
- Renal Screening – The health of the kidneys often skip the minds of people. To bring awareness for the same, this package comprises of several screenings such as, ESR, calcium, bicarbonate, chloride, creatinine, Potassium, Inorganic Phosphorus, Sodium, urea, uric acid profile, along with screening of blood sugar fasting, haemogram, HbSAG and urine.
- Pre-Marital HCP for Male and female- Before two people start their relational-life, it is better to have a healthy start with these packages for men and women. It comprises of the ABO and Rh grouping, fasting blood sugar, hemoglobin profile, Hb electrophoresis, HbSAG, HCV, HIV and DVRL screening for both partners. It also has an USG of lower abdomen and urine profile screening for females.
Thus, we encourage every individual to come forth and get a complete checkup to ensure they stay in perfect health.