ILS Hospitals’ Guide On How To Prevent Fatigue
Feeling fatigued is, unfortunately, the new normal. All due to our modern lifestyle and more so because most of us are working from home due to this Pandemic situation. We are working extra to make up for the lost hours. Slow down, take deep breaths, and relax.
Fatigue is nobody’s friend. Preventing fatigue is better than combating it. Today, ILS Hospitals, one of the best hospitals in Kolkata and Agartala will guide on how to prevent fatigue.
Eat a well-balanced diet
A well-balanced diet will ensure that your body is not deprived of any nutrients. Include protein, carbohydrates, fibers, vitamins, minerals, and good fats in your daily diet.
Drink water every hour
Dehydration leads to fatigue. Hence, stay properly hydrated by sipping water every hour. If you tend to forget drinking water then ensure a system where you are reminded to take water every hour.
Staying awake at night can cause lethargy. Think of your body clock and sleep on time.
Wake up early
Waking up late is one of the causes for drowsiness. So, if you wake up late you find yourself left with fewer hours to finish your daily activities, so yes, embrace waking up early.
Be physically active and shun your sedentary lifestyle. Exercise regularly as exercising keeps you energized throughout the day and beats insomnia.
Stress is the part and parcel of our today’s lifestyle. However, chronic stress hampers your immunity and mental health. When you are stressed, you feel physically exhausted. So, don’t stress.
Taking breaks between your work is not being selfish. It’s a necessity to keep you sane and refreshed. If you work constantly without taking proper breaks, then you invite fatigue. So, take breaks as and when required.
Hope this guide helps you. For any health-related concern, do not hesitate to visit ILS Hospitals, one of the best hospitals in Agartala and Kolkata.
How To Boost Your Immunity To Fight Against Virus Or Any Infection
A weak immune system makes us susceptible to seasonal flu or infections. If you become sick throughout the year then it’s an indication that you do not have a good immune system.
Since none of us wants to spend our days staying sick, ILS Hospitals, the multispeciality hospitals in Agartala and Kolkata would like to acquaint you with ways through which you can have a strong immune system.
Let’s look at the ways without any delay.
- Consume immune-boosting foods: Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, poultry, seafood, nuts, etc for a healthy immune system. Include spices, like ginger, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, cloves in your meals to keep yourself away from flu.
- Drink more water: Water flushes out toxins and impurities from your body so keep drinking water every hour to have a healthy immune system.
- Avoid certain food and drinks: Try to avoid the consumption of processed and canned foods, junk foods, sugary foods, caffeinated and alcoholic beverages as all of them harm the immune system.
- Get sufficient sleep: Not getting enough sleep will make you more vulnerable to seasonal colds and infections. Therefore, get enough sleep every night without fail.
- Exercise regularly: Doing moderate exercises regularly prepares your body to actively fight against infections. Reserve 20-30 minutes of the day for your exercise regime to have an excellent immune system.
- Get enough sunlight: Sunlight is an extraordinary source of vitamin D. Studies suggest that people who spent enough time in the sun fell less sick than the ones who never received enough sunglight. Even soaking for 5 to 10 minutes in the sun daily during the summer season is more than enough for your immune system.
- Avoid stress: Stress hampers both our mental and physical health. Chronic stress has a huge impact on your body’s immunity so avoid living in a stressful environment.
- Stop smoking: Smoking affects the body’s ability to fight with diseases and infections by killing healthy cells of the body. Hence, quit smoking, right now.
- Take multi-vitamin supplements if needed: If your regular diet lacks essential vitamins then consider taking multi-vitamins to keep up with the body’s vitamin requirements.
Visit a medical professional and ask him or her for prescriptive multi-vitamin supplements as per your body’s daily needs.
You can visit ILS Hospitals, one of the best hospitals in Kolkata and Agartala to get medical advice.