Covid-19: Follow Rules And Regulations To Be Safe And Healthy
COVID-19 is a highly communicable disease, hence both the central and state government took the right initiative to flatten the curve – lockdown. The government is doing what it can during this medical emergency but we as a citizen of civil society must follow the rules and regulations dictated by the government for our and everyone else’s safety.
Today, ILS Hospitals, one of the best hospitals in Agartala and Kolkata will discuss the importance of following rules and regulations laid by the government. Firstly, we do not have a perfect cure for COVID-19, secondly, there’s a lot more undiscovered about this newly mutated virus, Coronavirus, and thirdly it is highly infectious and can infect many people through community transmission.
So, let’s know what rules we must follow to avoid getting infected with Coronavirus.
Practice Social Distancing
There’s a reason why the government opted for nationwide lockdown. Do not loiter outside and stay safe inside your home. If you go outside to shop for essentials, then maintain 6-feet distance from others. For home deliveries, make online payments and keep a tray outside your house so that you don’t come in direct contact with the delivery man.
Wear a mask and gloves
Do not step outside to make essential purchases or due to any medical emergency, without wearing a mask and preferably disposable gloves. We would recommend you to carry an alcohol-infused hand sanitizer in your bag or pocket.
Wash your hands
Do not forget to wash your hands properly as and when required.
Visit a healthcare facility if you develop flu symptoms
If you develop flu-like symptoms, then visit your nearest healthcare facility.
The lockdown is for your safety and not for restraining your freedom. ILS Hospitals, one of the best Hospitals in Kolkata and Agartala wishes you good health.
On This World Health Day, Follow These Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Health is indeed wealth. A person who takes good care of his or her health is always happy and healthy. On World Health Day, ILS Hospitals, the best hospital in Agartala and Kolkata will give you some simple and useful health tips so that you are always in fine fettle.
Let’s take a look at some useful health tips.
- Eat healthy food: How can good health start without eating nutritious food? You are what you eat so feed your body with nothing but healthy food. Every individual’s daily requirements are different as per their lifestyle and body. So consider visiting a dietitian to get your customised diet chart and say yes to good health.
- Keep your body perfectly hydrated: Our body is made up of 60% water. The human body needs water to perform essential bodily functions so being well-hydrated is a strict health-rule that everyone must follow. Since it’s summer season, apart from plain water, you can drink fruit-infused water, refreshing coconut water, fresh fruit juices and even consume fruits with high-water content (watermelon, cucumber, sweet lime, etc).
- Stay active: In our modern lifestyle, staying active has become really difficult. Still, you should try to take some time out of your sedentary lifestyle and devote half an hour for exercise or yoga regularly. Try to do household chores on your own to stay active and fit instead of hiring a domestic helper.
- Maintain good hygiene: Practicing good hygiene ensures that we stay away from deadly and disease-causing bacteria and viruses. Brush, have a proper bowel movement and take a bath daily. Always wear clean clothes and keep your surroundings clean. Wash your hands at all times with a good soap and water. Females should take extra hygiene measures during their monthly menstrual periods.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night: Your body needs rest to renew itself. Take 8-9 hours of sleep every night to strengthen your immune system.
- Get an annual health check-up: If we do not get ourselves tested, we would never know what’s happening inside our bodies. Get annual health check-ups from an expert medical practitioner.
We hope you follow these basic health tips. If you need any sort of medical diagnosis and treatment, visit ILS Hospitals, one of the best hospital in Kolkata and Agartala.
Make These Health Resolutions For New Year 2020 To Lead A Healthy Life
Finally, it’s New Year 2020. A new year represents new beginnings, new opportunities, and new resolutions. Many people make New Year resolutions every year but find it difficult to implement them. It happens because they are not adamant enough to make their New Year resolutions into a success. But we all want to live a healthy and happy life, isn’t it? In that case, following certain health resolutions is a compulsion.
This New Year 2020, let’s not make an excuse and practice these health resolutions said by ILS Hospitals, to proudly lead a healthy and prosperous life.
1. Eat nothing but healthy:
We all make this promise almost every day to ourselves but cannot keep it when we see our favourite not-so-healthy foods, like french fries, cheeseburger, chicken wings, and many more. It’s time to become resolute and eat nothing but only nutritious meals. Here are ways to execute your healthy diet plan.
Less consumption of processed and canned foods
No to fatty, oily, deep-fried, and stale foods
Eat healthy nuts, fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, legumes, sprouts, millets, etc.
Eat fresh, seasonal, and home-cooked meals
Less sugar, salt, and refined flour or maida
More plant-based diet, less meat consumption
Less tea and coffee, more fruit juices, coconut water, vegetable soups, and green tea.
You can also get a customized diet chart made by the best dietitians in our hospitals.
2. Quit unhealthy habits:
The New Year 2020 is the perfect time to get rid of our bad habits, one of which is smoking. Seek therapy for your nicotine addiction without any fail and add a few more years to your life. Other unhealthy habits that ruin our health are excessive alcohol consumption, drinking less water or healthy fluids, being unhygienic, living in uncleaned surroundings, undereating or overeating, living an inactive lifestyle, being constantly stressed and depressed, and getting angry over petty things. It’s time to strike off these unhealthy habits from your life. Change starts with you!
3. Get regular health check-ups:
Regular health check-ups allow the doctors to get an early diagnosis for any potential health condition, thus, ensuring that you live a healthy and disease-free life. You can avail health check-up packages offered by ILS Hospitals in Kolkata and Agartala.
For any health-related solutions, come to ILS Hospitals in Kolkata and Agartala.