Health is indeed wealth. A person who takes good care of his or her health is always happy and healthy. On World Health Day, ILS Hospitals, the best hospital in Agartala and Kolkata will give you some simple and useful health tips so that you are always in fine fettle.
Let’s take a look at some useful health tips.
- Eat healthy food: How can good health start without eating nutritious food? You are what you eat so feed your body with nothing but healthy food. Every individual’s daily requirements are different as per their lifestyle and body. So consider visiting a dietitian to get your customised diet chart and say yes to good health.
- Keep your body perfectly hydrated: Our body is made up of 60% water. The human body needs water to perform essential bodily functions so being well-hydrated is a strict health-rule that everyone must follow. Since it’s summer season, apart from plain water, you can drink fruit-infused water, refreshing coconut water, fresh fruit juices and even consume fruits with high-water content (watermelon, cucumber, sweet lime, etc).
- Stay active: In our modern lifestyle, staying active has become really difficult. Still, you should try to take some time out of your sedentary lifestyle and devote half an hour for exercise or yoga regularly. Try to do household chores on your own to stay active and fit instead of hiring a domestic helper.
- Maintain good hygiene: Practicing good hygiene ensures that we stay away from deadly and disease-causing bacteria and viruses. Brush, have a proper bowel movement and take a bath daily. Always wear clean clothes and keep your surroundings clean. Wash your hands at all times with a good soap and water. Females should take extra hygiene measures during their monthly menstrual periods.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night: Your body needs rest to renew itself. Take 8-9 hours of sleep every night to strengthen your immune system.
- Get an annual health check-up: If we do not get ourselves tested, we would never know what’s happening inside our bodies. Get annual health check-ups from an expert medical practitioner.
We hope you follow these basic health tips. If you need any sort of medical diagnosis and treatment, visit ILS Hospitals, one of the best hospital in Kolkata and Agartala.