Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a specialized medical branch that deals with treating defects, injuries and illnesses in the head, jaws, face.
Some of the most common Oral maxillofacial conditions that might require surgery are as follows.
- Difficult Tooth Extraction Of Tooth And Dental Implant
- Implant Of Dental Prosthetics
- Implant Of Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Detection Of Tumours In Face, Neck, And Head
- Cosmetic Or Reconstructive Surgery Of Face, Head Or Neck
- Correcting Facial Congenital Defects Such As Cleft Lip, Palate
- Correcting Facial Asymmetry
- Correcting Dental Defects Like Under-bite, Overbite And More
- Repairing Accidental Injury And Trauma
- Correcting Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders
ILS Hospitals address a wide range of oral and maxillofacial condition with the help of expert surgeons and advanced medical approaches.